Published on: February 16, 2021
Finding an Acumatica credit card processing solution just got easier. Mindover Software, through a strategic partnership with Century Business Solutions, now offers Acumatica credit card processing as a payment solution for our customers.
What Does a Payment Processor Do?
You probably have a MasterCard, Discover, or Visa card sitting in your wallet right now. Have you ever noticed which bank issued the card? There are multiple banks throughout the United States authorized to issue credit cards for both major companies and specific store cards, like a Home Depot, Lowes, or Macy’s charge card.
Because there are so many financial institutions issuing cards, it would be a nightmare for business owners to set up individual payment gateways directly with each card issuer. That’s where payment processors enter the picture.
Payment processors act as a mediator or gateway between the card holder, the companies accepting the cards, and the financial institutions issuing credit and transferring funds to pay the merchant. They make it easy and convenient for people to use credit cards and for businesses to accept them in lieu of cash payments.
The Importance of PCI Compliance
PCI compliance refers to a system’s compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, a standard that is applied to all entities within the credit card processing system that transmit, process, or store credit card data. If merchants don’t adhere to PCI compliance standards, they are more open to potential data breaches. A payment processing system that is PCI compliant offers better security than one that is not compliant.
Sage Credit Card Processing Through EBizCharge
The partnership between Mindover and Century Business Solutions results in our ability to offer EBizCharge as an Acumatica credit card processing solution for our clients.
EBizCharge enables you to accept credit cards without crazy-expensive fees. It connects easily and seamlessly with Acumatica, resulting in the ability to consolidate and coordinate payments in one place through your ERP system. Your business can accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express and have the information flow right into your Acumatica ERP.
One System, Many Benefits
Companies often struggle to find an affordable credit card payment processing system. When you add EBizCharge to your company’s software suite, you’ll find that this one tool offers many benefits.
- Convenience: EBizCharge offers many time-saving and convenient features. This includes the ability to sort transactions by category, create custom reports, and sort through reports.
- Security: Administrators can also assign roles within the system, limiting user access to parts of the system that you identify and control. And yes, the system is PCI compliant.
- Fast: The system releases funds almost instantaneously when processing refunds. This is a great help when you’re trying to manage cash flow.
- Portability: Mobile apps for Android and iOS users enable you to access the payment processor on-the-go.
- Easy: With EBizCharge, you can now issue invoices and receive payments all through your Acumatica or Sage ERP. Send invoices through the system and receive payments online. No more cumbersome printing, mailing, and waiting for payment!
We’ve also arranged some terrific benefits for Mindover Software customers who choose to go with EBizCharge for their Acumatica credit card processing needs. This includes one simple invoice (not several) so that all fees are transparent and easily accounted for, a chargeback team to work with you on your accounts, flat rate processing options, and lower costs.
Interested in getting started with Mindover Software’s new payment solution? Contact your Mindover Software representative today. You can also visit our EBizCharge page for more information. Watch the video below to learn more about payment processing.
Mindover Software is a software reseller with a broad range of accounting, ERP, finance, customer relationship management, and other software products, including Acumatica software. For more information about Acumatica or other software needs, please contact us or call 512-990-3994.