The 2017 Acumatica Summit provided plenty of food for thought for attendees. Not only did attendees participate in seminars to learn more about Acumatica ERP, but announcements from Kensium, Magento, and Acumatica surprised and delighted the crowd as new e-commerce integrations were unveiled. The integration of these partners offers exceptional features that e-commerce companies can use to gain a competitive edge in the world of internet retailing.
E-Commerce Advantages for Merchants
With a global industry worth of $2.7 trillion dollars, any advantage a merchant can find may be just enough to push them to the front of the profit race. The e-commerce sector offers unprecedented opportunity, but the industry is highly competitive. Advantages in service, selection, or shipping may be just what customers want to satisfy their cravings for a different e-commerce experience. One improvement can lead a company to higher profits in a short amount of time if it is the right improvement.
Acumatica has found a way to simplifying e-commerce management for merchants. Consolidated data flowing from Magento into Acumatica ensures timely and accurate updates on orders, inventory, stock status, and more. This information can be used to enhance customer service and improve the customer shopping experience.
Enhancing Customer Perceptions through Better Service
E-commerce companies are always experimenting with ways to improve the customer experience. Faster shipping, better packaging, and more services are all ways in which they can surprise and delight their customers. The more they please their customers, the greater the loyalty they engender among their customer base, which in turn leads to profits. Finding that sweet spot to enhance the customer experience is the quest of many e-commerce companies.
Acumatica makes it possible to track orders, ensure popular items are in stock, and make good on your customer promises with ease. With the right system in place, the difference between back-end and front-end systems diminishes, and the entire process becomes seamless.
Acumatica and Kensium Launch New Products
Kensium has been working with Acumatica for four years to develop new and exciting innovations for e-commerce vendors. At the Acumatica Summit, Kensium unveiled the following extensions built for Acumatica products:
- Ecommerce Connectors – Link merchants’ e-commerce platforms and Acumatica ERP. This two-way data sync between Acumatica and the e-commerce system enables single-platform views. Connectors are available for merchants using Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- Product Configurator – Simplify inventory processes and offer customers popular products. The configurator supports bundled, grouped, downloadable, and virtual products.
- PayPal Integrations – Accept payments from your customers directly within Acumatica by using PayPal’s “Request Payment” feature or use PayFlow Pro Payment Gateway.
- AcuCharge – Data interchange enables you to apply Level 3 Credit Card Processing, the lowest credit card processing rate in Acumatica.
- TaxCloud Integration – Apply the proper tax amounts and easily file required reports by automating processes associated with taxes and tax-based accounting.
- ADP Payroll Integration – Connect to ADP, update payroll preferences, submit your payroll details, and generate all the necessary accounting entities that you need.
Useful links to learn more about the summit and the vendors include:
Other events at the Acumatica Summit included Acumatica reseller training. Participants earned their certification badges and can promote themselves as Acumatica resellers. New product rollouts, seminars to help customers use their products more effectively, and exciting announcements such as the Magento, Kensium, and Acumatica partnership enhanced the summit experience to make it one of the best in recent memory.
Choosing an ERP System
As you can see, Acumatica is a great vendor to work with. Mindover Software offers Acumatica software and service and can help you choose the right system for your business needs.
This month, we are sharing two free downloads to help you get started. These downloads offer tips, tricks, and resources to help you make a wise decision and choose an ERP system that meets your company needs.
Mindover Software provides business software and solutions to companies big and small. We welcome your inquiry and can assist you with your ERP, BI, and other business software needs. Contact us today.