CRM Software Solutions Aren’t Just for Sales
Do you have a legacy CRM system that does little more than manage the sales process? Do you have a customer relationship management (CRM) system at all? Perhaps you have a dream of being able to provide a superior customer experience through a system that can provide the same care and attention at every point of customer contact.
Yet with many legacy CRM systems still acting as if they’re a “sales only” club, it can be difficult for managers to achieve important customer satisfaction goals. CRM software solutions aren’t just for sales anymore.
CRM software solutions that provide value to all departments
Although the exact figures will vary according to your company’s revenues and expenses, you can estimate the value of an effective CRM software solution by understanding three data points:
- Revenue: How can improving the customer experience increase revenue? Think about opportunities for add-on sales, bigger shopping carts, and repeat visits. All of these lead to increased revenue.
- Operating costs: Consider how much you’re spending now to monitor multiple channels manually. If you have separate departments monitoring call center volume, social media interactions, and email inquiries, how much could you save if these were all rolled into one interface?
- Improve efficiencies: Older IT systems and CRM systems tend to cost more and more each year to manage. You may feel like you’re constantly patching, tweaking, and retooling what should work easily. New CRM software solutions not only improve the customer experience; they can decrease IT costs by reducing inefficiencies.
Gathering these inputs, figuring out revenues versus expenses, and assessing the overall brand impact that improved customer service may make on your business isn’t a quick process. But a thorough examination of these facts may lead you to the conclusion that a new CRM software solutions is indeed a valuable asset.
The More You Integrate, the Better the Picture
The more you can integrate the different customer data inputs with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, the better the picture you’ll be able to paint of your individual customers. That can help everyone in your company do a better job exceeding customer expectations.
- Accounting data will help your team understand the average dollar value of a customer and their purchasing history.
- Return data shows you any problems they may have had with merchandise.
- Sales, warehouse, and fulfillment data can show you the status of any open orders so that you can give customers an accurate shipping estimate.
- Marketing data shows you which promotions were sent to customers and when.
Think about the great artists of the past. When they painted a masterpiece, they used colors from many different tubes or jars of paint. These are blended to create beautiful colors that, when used together, form a picture.
Your customer data is like a tube or jar of paint. Blended by a good CRM software solution, an integrated ERP and used skillfully by employees, it can be used to paint a masterpiece that will enhance customer experience and transform complaints into satisfaction.
Integrated ERP and CRM Software Solutions
When you need a world-class CRM software solutions integrated with your ERP, check out solutions from Mindover Software. We can customize a solution to meet your exact needs. Besides sales force automation, our system can provide marketing automation and customer care automation. A CRM software solution from Mindover Software can drive customer loyalty by providing a consistent level of service and care across your enterprise.
Contact us today to help you choose a CRM software solution.