Why isn’t Acumatica pricing on its website? Why can’t you just search for Acumatica pricing online and find the price? After all, you can search for prices on everything from t-shirts to cars and find out a rough estimate of how much it will cost. Why not with ERP?
ERP pricing, including Acumatica pricing, isn’t as simple as buying a pair of socks or a t-shirt. And while it has many nuances similar to purchasing a car, even that analogy doesn’t hold, because cars, at the end of the day, are fairly standard.
Acumatica ERP implementation can take many forms, each of which impacts its pricing. There are essentially three things to consider when estimating Acumatica pricing. The following should be taken as a rough guideline only. When you’re ready to move ahead with your ERP selection and implementation, call Mindover Software for your price estimate and implementation support.
According to research on 1,384 ERP projects, Software Path found the average budget per user is $9,000. This price may or may not be accurate for your business, but it gives you an idea of what to expect as you prepare an ERP budget.
As you sit down to budget your Acumatica implementation, take into consideration the following three main decision points.
Acumatica pricing includes many options, so it is best to begin with your budget in mind. This way, your ERP consultant can help you through the many decisions you’ll need to make to have an affordable and effective system in place.
Budget questions to keep in mind include:
- What licensing options do you need?
- How many users will you have?
- Do you have multiple companies and locations using the same ERP system?
- How complex is your business? Is each order standard or is there significant customization involved?
- What level of training will your employees need?
- Do you have data in an existing system that needs to be migrated into the new ERP?
- How many and what type of third-party applications are needed?
- Will you need support post-implementation?
In general, the average ERP implementation will cost 1.5 to 2.5 times the base cost of the system.
2. License Model
Acumatica offers a flexible licensing model that can also impact your price, but you should choose the model based on more than pricing alone. There are site-based implementations and cloud implementations.
- Will your IT department manage the hardware of an on-site implementation, or would you prefer to eliminate this cost?
- Do you have many telecommuting employees, multiple locations, or other considerations that make cloud software more appealing?
- What is the total cost of ownership over the product’s lifespan work out to be for your company?
There are many other nuances with Acumatica pricing, including the amount of customization your system might require, third-party application integration, and so on. It’s essential that you speak with a software consultant before choosing Acumatica or any other ERP solution. We’re here to help when you’re ready for that call.
Mindover Software is a software reseller with a broad range of accounting, ERP, finance, customer relationship management, and other software products, including Acumatica software. For more information about Acumatica or other software needs, please contact us or call 512-990-3994.