Important Updates to Sage 100, Sage 300, and Acumatica
Mindover Software is proud to offer high-quality business system software for small and mid-sized companies. As an Acumatica and Sage Software Select business partner, we can provide these fine business solutions along with consulting services that will help you achieve new levels of success. One identifying factor of a high quality software vendor is the release of regular updates and new versions. These improvements enable customers to take advantage of the latest technology available today, as well as implement security and performance enhancements.
Acumatica 5.3 release focuses on performance, stability, and mobility
Earlier this month, Acumatica released Acumatica 5.3. The updates in Acumatica 5.3 enable customers to accelerate their businesses by delivering more powerful performance and new mobility features. These new features focus on performance, stability, and mobility and include:
- Sales order reporting: New powerful reporting allows analysis of sales and profitability by customer, sales person, order, item class, customer class, and date
- Enhanced Mobile App: Enables businesses and employees to enter, review, and approve orders from anywhere, at any time
- Performance improvements: Greatly improved speed for things like sales order creation, shipment processing, and page loads
- Deeper integration with Microsoft Exchange: Acumatica 5.3 offers improved performance and reliability for synchronizing data and records with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 accounts. It also includes additional synchronization and tracking features
Sage 100 2016 includes over 20 enhancements
The latest version of Sage 100 places the entire power of the product onto the web and enables users to easily add mobile access to existing processes. Users can access Sage 100 through any device including smartphones, tablets, and desktops. The new Sage 100 web screens do not link to the classic data entry screens. Instead, it provides a complete web experience for browsing and entering data. Here are just a few of the many enhancements:
- Complete Affordable Care Act compliance
- Improved integration with Sage Payroll Services
- Enhanced data entry and preference settings
- Improved Accounts Payable reporting and printing
Sage 300 v2014 Product update 4 now available
The January Sage 300 v2014 product update 4 includes performance improvements. It is important to stay current on these updates to take advantage of program fixes. This update includes fixes to several areas including Portal, web deployment, report printing, System Manager, Inventory Control, and more.
If you would like more information on these product versions and how they will help your specific implementation, contact us. We are happy to help! For more information on how we can provide world-class business software software support for Acumatica or Sage Software solutions in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Boise or Hartford, call us at (866) 990-3994.