Published on: June 16, 2015
What’s New in Sage 300 ERP?
In addition to the Sage 100 ERP 2015 release, Sage has also made some significant upgrades to Sage 300 ERP. The latest version includes several new features and enhancements, including improvements made to the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, and Inventory Management modules. Here are a few highlights of the system’s newest features and enhancements:
A new Business Reg. No. field on the Customers screen allows you to enter business registration numbers for customers. This number is required for tax purposes in some jurisdictions (such as Malaysia and Singapore).
New fields allow you to enter numbers that are required for tax purposes in some jurisdictions (such as Malaysia and Singapore):
- On the Invoice Entry screen, an Import Declaration Number field allows you to enter import declaration numbers for imported goods.
- On the Vendors screen, a Business Reg. No. field allows you to enter business registration numbers for vendors.
A new Import Declaration Number field on the Invoice Entry screen allows you to enter import declaration numbers for imported goods. This number is required for tax purposes in some jurisdictions (such as Malaysia and Singapore).
A new Optimize Inventory screen helps you optimize your inventory:
- Calculate optimal inventory quantities based on your sales data and a just-in-time inventory management model.
- Automatically update item reorder quantities to the optimal minimum and maximum.
Also, new options related to the Optimize Inventory screen have been added to other screens:
- A new Optimizer tab on the Options screen provides several options for the Optimize Inventory screen.
- On the Items screen, a new Seasonal options allows you to specify whether or not an item is seasonal.
That’s just a touch of the improvements made to Sage 300 ERP. For a full list of the enhancements and improvements made to the software, click here.