Sage HRMS, Sage 300, and My Workforce Analyzer—Analysis Setup
With My Workforce Analyzer, you can analyze your employee hours to determine if you qualify as a large employer, determine coverage affordability, explore the pay-or-play decision, examine employee time required to monitor and manage part-time and full-time eligibility, and generate the reports mandated by the IRS. All of this is delivered as a module within your Sage HRMS.
My Workforce Analyzer Analysis:
- Optional and not required for ACA reporting.
My Workforce Analyzer Forms
- Open the Forms screen
○ Used to create ACA forms
• 1094-C: Transmittal of Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Information Returns
• 1095-C: Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage
2. Select Form Year and Employer
3. Click Next
4. 1095-C Defaults – Step 1
5. Click Next
6. 1095-C Defaults – Step 2
7. Click Next
8. 1095-C Defaults – Step 3
9. Click Next
10. Covered Individuals
11. Click Next
13. Click Finish
14. 1094-C Part I
○ Note: Verify that Employer EIN field is completed
15. 1094-C Part II
16. 1094-C Part III
17. 1094-C Part IV
18. 1095-C Part I
19. 1095-C Part II
20. 1095-C Part III
21. Click Save
22. Edit, Import, Print/File or Delete forms
Notes / Comments
- For use with SAMINC – MWA 2016 Database Load
- Note: You must have an Aatrix account setup to be able to process / print the ACA reporting forms.
- Open Aatrix eFile Center from Sage Help Menu
Mindover Software provides the HR software and assistance you need.
Sage HRMS is an industry-leading, human resources and payroll software solution designed to help you meet and respond to HR management challenges. Mindover Software can help you with this and other human resources software needs. Since 2000, we’ve provided expert insights and consulting services to help companies choose and use the best software for their business needs. Learn more by contacting us online or by phone at 512-990-3994.