Three Benefits of CRM Software Solutions that May Surprise You
There are many benefits of CRM software solutions, some of which you probably didn’t know about. Don’t you love it when you buy a product and realize that it actually does more than you thought it could? If learning that your blender could also make soft-serve ice cream from bananas made you happy, just think how ecstatic you’ll be when you realize that the CRM software solutions you bought also provide great benefits in addition to customer relationship management. It’s better than soft-serve (well, maybe).
The Benefits of Customer Relationship Management
Customer relationship management systems help your team manage all customer interactions. Once only the purview of the sales and marketing team, today’s CRM software solutions are integrated into all sections of a business to bring accurate, timely information to everyone who needs it.
There are many benefits you can achieve with a CRM system:
- Better email marketing
- Targeted marketing campaigns
- Easier up sells and cross sells
- Accurate and accessible customer history
- Increased efficiency
These are all great benefits you can attain from implementing a new CRM system. However, there are three unexpected benefits you can achieve as well.
- Improved customer trust: When customers call your office looking for an answer to a question or a resolution to a problem, they don’t care who helps them, as long as they get the help they need. With a customer relationship management system integrated with your ERP system, you can get a 360-degree view of the customer’s activities and the entire supply chain and warehouse system. This means accurate, timely, and correct answers when customers want to know what happened to their order or if it’s in stock. When you can answer your customers’ questions without transferring them to 16 different people or accidentally hanging up on them, you’ve won their trust. Trust in business is like gold. Guard it and treasure it. The more trust you can develop with your customers through the right data at the right time, the better your future sales will be.
- Better collaboration: If your company suffers from a silo mentality, a CRM software solution can help break down even the thickest silo walls. CRM systems foster collaboration because everyone’s activities are transparent, visible, and accessible. You can see at a glance the information that you need. Guarding such information is no longer viable, nor does it serve any purpose. CRM systems help break down silos and foster collaboration among departments.
- Mobile order taking: Cloud-based or web-based CRM software solutions enable anyone with authorization to access the system from the office or from their mobile devices. This helps with mobile order taking. As your field sales team visits customers on site, they can take orders more quickly and efficiently. Not only will this increase your sales, but the immediate data flowing back to your office helps keep sales projects up to date and accurate. You can see at a glance what’s selling and to whom.
Integrate CRM Software Solutions with ERP Systems for Even More Impact
Integrating CRM software solutions with systems such as Acumatica or Sage ERP offers even more benefits. We’ve talked about the benefits of shared data, accurate data, and timely data. ERP systems that incorporate sales data can help you with forecasting, planning, and marketing activities. The more you can base your decisions on data, the more accurate they will be.
Mindover Software CRM Solutions
Mindover Software offers CRM solutions and other software products such as Acumatica Cloud ERP, Sage 300 , and Sage 100 to help you solve your company’s data issue. If you need access to your data and you need your systems to work together effectively, we can help. Contact us about your CRM software needs.