Sage 300 and My Workforce Analyzer—Setup Made Easy
My Workforce Analyzer by Sage gives you the ability to conveniently and affordably abide by ACA reporting requirements. My Workforce Analyzer helps you manage employer-sponsored healthcare and stay compliant with government regulations.
This blog describes the steps to setup the My Workforce Analyzer reporting module for Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting using the Sample Company, SAMINC.
Sage 300 Setup
- Setup appropriate Payroll Earnings / Deduction Codes with W2 Reporting as “Employer Provided Health Care”
○ Payroll Earnings and Deductions
• Basic Information
2. Setup Payroll Class Code for Hourly / Salary
3. Setup Payroll Class Code for FT/PT
4. Setup Employees
○ Payroll Class Codes
• NOTE: All employees must be assigned a Payroll Class Codes, even if terminated / inactive.
○ Assign the Earnings and Deduction codes with W2 Reporting as “Employee Provided Health Care”
My Workforce Analyzer Configuration / Setup
- Start My Workforce Analyzer from Start menu or desktop icon.
2. Logon to the desired Sage 300 company.
3. Expand the “Prepare your Sage 300 Payroll Information” section of the Welcome screen.
4. Select Use Class 3 Codes for: Hours of Service for Salaried Employees
5. Select Use Class 4 Codes for: Define Full-Time or Part-Time Status by Employee Types
6. Click Sage
7. Click Open My Workforce Analyzer
8. Open Setup on the “Welcome to My Workforce Analyzer” Home screen.
9. Complete the Employer/Benefits tab information.
11. Complete the Regulatory Periods tab information
13. Complete the Employees/Service Hours tab information
15. Complete the Payroll History tab selection
17. Complete the Employee ACA Settings tab information
19. Setup Complete!